2021 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE
Designed for farmers, foresters and industrial users who need a tough utility vehicle for hard work in extreme conditions, the user-friendly Kodiak 700 EPS SE delivers superior performance - it's made for all of you who are #DRIVENBYRESULTS.
Powered by Yamaha's well proven, high torque MK II 686cc engine and featuring a compact chassis with a plush seat for day-long riding comfort, this extraordinary worker can carry a 140kg payload plus rider - and tow up to 600kg.
The smooth-running Ultramatic® CVT transmission and 2WD/4WD system with Diff Lock make this ATV ideal for towing and the Yamaha EPS (Electric Power Steering) makes every working day that little bit easier.
- Best value for money utility ATV
- Powerful 686cc SOHC 4-stroke high-torque engine
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- On-Command® 2WD/4WD with Diff Lock
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
- 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch
- Front discs and sealed wet rear brake
- Independent long-travel suspension
- Maxxis 25-inch tyres, 25x8x12 front; 25x10x12 rear, Alu wheels
- Digital instruments and storage
- Central halogen work light
Copperhead Orange Metallic
'Email a deal' is the easiest way for you to obtain the very best personalised quotation we can offer you. It will be tailored to your specification request with the most economical solution given on our first reply.
We will always make all information accurate and concise, and the options available, along with additional cost will be shown.
We really hope this improves your shopping experience as we aim to reply immediately or at the worst in the morning of the next business day.