UBCO 2X2 Work Bike
A solid mud-ready workhorse. Built purely for off-road riding. Perfect for farm use and off-road adventure with knobbly tyres and 2400 lumen floodlight.
This all wheel electric drive bike has no chains, gears or clutch and therefore produces no smoke or noise. This makes it extremely low maintenance, with no oil changes or engine specific replacements. Yet it can still handle off-road conditions, offering better acceleration and traction in slippery conditions, better grip on unpaved roads, no getting stuck in the mud and ascending gradients of up to 30%.
You can match the KXH Power Supply capacity to your needs: 2.1kWh, 2.6kWh, or 3.1kWh. The battery provides long range power of up to 120km+ (depending on capacity) and a charge time of only 4-8 hours (depending on capacity).
You can get all the key stats for your bike through the UBCO user app, including speed and battery remaining. Utilising the control settings from the App allows you to customise your ride.
- All Terrain (AT) Suspension System
- Comfortable ride
- Two-stage regenerative braking with independent front and rear control
- SuperX Step Through Frame with low center of gravity for more stability and better balance
- Easy to mount, dismount and manoeuvre
- Dual kick stands allow you to lean the bike whichever way you need
- Strengthened 7027 Series Alloy Frame
- High load capacity (payload 150kg | 330lb incl. rider)
- Front and rear racks standard
- Knobbly tyres with 9 gauge spokes – specifically designed for off-road
- Keyless fob for easy operation
- LED lighting - powerful 2400 lumen floodlight
'Email a deal' is the easiest way for you to obtain the very best personalised quotation we can offer you. It will be tailored to your specification request with the most economical solution given on our first reply.
We will always make all information accurate and concise, and the options available, along with additional cost will be shown.
We really hope this improves your shopping experience as we aim to reply immediately or at the worst in the morning of the next business day.
- ace_-_ubco_brochure_2.pdf (PDF 4153KB)