With its compact body, simple controls and automatic 49cc engine, the YFZ50 is the perfect way to start out. Built for children between 6 & 9 years, this mini ATV is read to provide hours of family fun.
Safety comes first, and the YFZ50 has a range of features that give parents a high degree of control. Speed can be limited by the throttle screw and rev limiter switch – and a lanyard attached to a tether switch can cut the engine instantly.
- Compact, agile ATV for children aged 6 - 9 years
- Simple to use, fun to ride and easy to maintain
- The ideal introduction to ATV riding
- Yamaha quality, reliability and back up
- Throttle screw for parental speed adjustment
- Switchable limiter restricts max engine speed
- Lanyard with cut-out for total parental control
- Low-maintenance 49cc 4-stroke air-cooled engine
- Smooth CVT automatic V-belt transmission
- Handlebar-mounted brake levers
- Electric start and removable kick-start
Easy to use, fun to ride and simple to maintain, the Yamaha YFZ50 is the clear choice for responsible adults – and with its YFZ450R racer-inspired styling, this mini ATV has got to be at the top of every child’s wish list!Email A Deal about Yamaha YFZ50 What is 'Email a Deal'?
'Email a deal' is the easiest way for you to obtain the very best personalised quotation we can offer you. It will be tailored to your specification request with the most economical solution given on our first reply.
We will always make all information accurate and concise, and the options available, along with additional cost will be shown.
We really hope this improves your shopping experience as we aim to reply immediately or at the worst in the morning of the next business day.